Manager’s Toolkit: 5 Essential Skills to Lead Using Neuroscience
- 284 (Register)
Our highly experiential and transformative workshops are based on adult learning principles and the latest scientific insights. Participants will acquire the tools and techniques paramount to leading and influencing diverse organizations.
Online Management Program
- Manager’s Toolkit: 5 Essential Skills to Lead Using Neuroscience
- Course Description: Accelerated program based on applied neuroscience helps managers shift mindset and provides them with implementable tools that increase their effectiveness & overall productivity.
- Adopt a growth mindset & drive employee performance
- Identify motivational drivers & engage your workforce
- Reduce wasted time on personal issues & drive collaboration
- Use proven strategies to hire and retain the best
- Adopt strategies to increase productivity
Participants receive a certificate of achievement at the end of the program.
Course CurriculumTotal learning: 17 lessons Time: 10 week
Module 1: Leadership Redefined 3 lessons
- Growth Mindset Leader1h:0m
Module 2: Neuro-Motivate Employees 4 lessons
Module 3: The Neural Approach to Conflict Management 3 lessons
Module 4: Hire for Success 4 lessons
Module 5: Time Management 3 lessons